18 June 2019

The Liebster Award




A big smiley faced thank you to Split the Night for nominating me for the Liebster Award.


Considering I've only been blogging for a few months, its an honour to be nominated.

The Rules

  • Give a shout out to the blogger that nominated you for the award and leave links back to their blog
  • Post the award on your blog
  • Write 11 random facts about yourself 
  • Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve it and tag them to share the love
  • Answer 11 questions posted by the blogger lovely enough to nominate you and ask 11 questions 

11 Facts About Me 

  1. I  was born 6 weeks premature - I only weighed 2.5lbs 
  2. I had my jaw broken twice to get all 4 wisdom teeth out 
  3. Red is my favourite colour
  4. I despise green peas 
  5. I love cartoons - Frozen and Lion King are my favourites 
  6. I like to do a 10K weekly - haven't managed it as much in the last couple of months 
  7. I currently have 6 tattoos - I got 4 of them in 1 month 
  8. I was involved in a hit and run on a zebra crossing - The driver drove off 
  9. I love all of Dan Brown's Books 
  10. I didn't watch Lord of the Rings and The Godfather films until last year
  11. I'm joey from friends when it comes to sharing food

11 Questions from Split 


  1. Too wet or too dry? Not sure if we are talking about weather here..lol i.e. Too rainy or too sunny. If that's the case i will go with too sunny.
  2. If you could choose to live in any time period, which would you choose? The 1920's as its when Jazz occurred.
  3. Main course or Dessert? Dessert
  4. Are you more curious about whats in the deepest part of the ocean or outer space? The ocean - I would like to see all the different types of sea life.
  5. Have you ever tried to bake a cake from those 2 minute videos that make it look easy but then it wasn't? Unfortunately, I haven't.
  6. Whats the most useless things you ever bought? Sorry folks, I actually don't know. I'm not saying I probably haven't, I just can't think of anything.
  7. Would you rather travel to sunny beaches on interesting cities? I think now, I would have to say interesting cities, I'm liking seeing what other places have to offer.
  8. What skill do you want the most to possess? Perseverance 
  9. Have you ever done something and then instantly regretted it? Yes, told someone a secret and then thought shit, they may actually not keep there mouth shut.
  10. Is there something you think needs to be invented? Haagen Daaz ice-cream with zero calories
  11. Whats the biggest decision you have ever made? Maybe not so much a decision, but making peace with the fact  that having kids may not be meant for me?

My Nominees 


Questions for my Nominees


  1. Cheesecake or Carrot Cake?
  2. If you could be a Marvel Character, who would it be?
  3. If you were arrested for anything, what would it be?
  4. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
  5. Give one word, that your best friend would use to describe you?
  6. What would be harder to give up food or sex?
  7. If you could read minds, whose mind would you read?
  8. Walking dead or Game of Thrones?
  9. Which would you hate to lose the most, your hearing or your sight?
  10. If money were no issue, what is one thing you would buy?
  11. What would you living your best life consist of?
Have a great day, remember you are a unicorn and don't let anybody shit on your rainbow ๐Ÿ’“

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! Can't believe you had to have your jawbroken twice! I was supposed to have my wisdom teeth removed but then they stopped hurting so they're sticking around for now... Hoping it stays that way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you hun. The pain they were causing a made it worthwhile ๐Ÿ˜†I hope yours don't bother you too much

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for posting! I see how red is your favorite colour :) I'm so with you on dessert, and I loved reading your answers and your questions for your nominees.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the nomination Hun ๐Ÿ˜ŠYes, I do like a bit of red..lol. Your questions were great btw, I hope I answered the first one correctly

      Delete