04 February 2020

Happy Blog Birthday

I actually cannot believe it......my blog is a whole year old 🥳🥳🥳




I never would've dreamed, after writing my first post, stressing over whether I'd be able to write a second one, that I would actually be writing a birthday post.

I cannot even put into words, how proud I am that a year after starting this blog, I'm still going and how great its been received. The experience of writing and putting my journey out for the world to see, has been one of my greatest accomplishments to date. I'm so grateful for all the people that have read my blog and left me amazing feedback. It has made my journey that bit more special.

There have been so many ups and downs since I first started this blog and I am so appreciative that I have had the opportunity to share it with so many people. I had doubts about whether I'd get past the 1st post and now I have 47 (48 including this one), I couldn't be happier about how far I've come.

So firstly I'd like to thank everyone, that has engaged with me over the last year and been apart of my blog journey, your feedback and contributions have meant the world to me. Secondly, I'd like to thank myself, for having the courage to not only start my blog, but the consistency to stick with it. It has been my rock in hard time. I love writing it and being apart of the blogging community. It has given me one of the best gifts you can get from life.....  a passion. I'm excited about continuing it and couldn't be happier that it has been such a big part of my pursuit of happiness.

So......Happy Blogaversary to me 

Below are links to just a few of my favourite posts.

As I go into my second year of blogging, I'm  excited about the prospect of where another year could take me. I hope everyone reading this will continue to be apart of this journey. I have loved writing every post, even if some of them have been Debbie Downers.

Have a great day, remember you're a unicorn and don't let anybody shit on your rainbow 💖

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations �� on your one year to blogging. May you stay motivated and bring loads of content that help people. ����

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your one year mark! I can't wait to get myself! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanking you and good luck in you reaching your 1 year mark 🎉🎊🎈🥳

      Delete