06 February 2019

Victory is Mine

Shut up, did I actually just create my first blog page all by myself?


I totally understand that creating a blog page as opposed to a post may be a small victory to some, but to this born in 1982 kid, I'm as proud by this, as I would be if I had done a Tony Stark and learnt thermo nuclear astro physics over night. Sooooooooooo yaaaaaaay me.

Isn't it funny how the smallest things can make you super proud.  Normally when I need something done or need to learn something, I ask my brain box sister to research it and then give me what I like to call the "Dummy Version". But I actually sat and learnt (well googled) how to create my first page myself.

 I then saw how to get creative with different themes, backgrounds and layouts. However that will have to wait for another day.  I can get quite engrossed with stuff like that and I have to go back to the place that pays me to turn up for 8 hours a day, 5 days a week tomorrow. 😞 Don't get me wrong I love having a job (I do not do well with too much down time). I have just been questioning how I  feel about this job (note to self, do not give any work colleagues the link to this blog😅) Just kidding.....but not really.  Maybe it isn't the job, maybe its my life and the lack of purpose in it.  Maybe once I am feeling happier within myself, I will feel better about it. (I know right who am I kidding...lool) but as with everything else over the next year, we will sure as hell  find out.

Speaking of being proud, I strapped on my nut sack and sent the link to this blog to 3 friends last night.  So that's 4 people that now know I'm bearing my soul to the world.  I'm going to try letting a few people know at a time and then if I haven't smashed my laptop in frustration from running out of things to write about in 30 days (from my first post) I will add it to my social media pages and then I guess there is no turning back. 

Today is going to be short and sweet as I have exhausted my brain cells with the whole new page lesson and I would like to get in 1 more episode of Grace & Frankie before bed. 

Have a great day, remember you are a unicorn and don't let anyone shit on your rainbow 💓

No comments:

Post a Comment