18 February 2019

Me Time

Clearly I have had a lot on my plate over the last few days, hence the dip in my mood 


Today has shaped up to be a better day. I got a workout in which I haven’t done for a couple of weeks. It was tough, but so worth it.  I’m loving the Joe Wickes HIIT workouts. I have been doing them since last November and am definitely noticing results. This is my favourite HIIT workout https://youtu.be/4fLyhx7m1Uk. These workouts as well getting my steps in, thanks to the Fitbit I got for Christmas, are keeping me on track with my fitness goals.

I’m currently chilling out watching one of my top 3 cartoons.  Despicable Me ☺️ I mean what’s not to love about it. Its got Minions and Unicorns in it.  So I’m going to get back to that. Below are a few inspirational quotes I came across today that I found helpful with reminding me of what I am trying to achieve. 

Have a great day, remember you are a unicorn and don’t let anyone shit on your rainbow ❤️







No comments:

Post a Comment