01 March 2019

Friendship

The great thing about friends are, they can come into your life at anytime.  Some when you least expect it and some when you need them the most.


I met up with my darling Jiggy aka My Stalker and Rooley aka The Ying to my Yang.  I met both of  them at my old work place.  We haven’t managed to meet up this year yet, but I am so glad we made the time tonight. I miss them.  I may not see or speak to them as often as I’d like - we all have our own lives and making time can be difficult.  However, whenever we do get together its like no time has passed.

The minute I saw them it put a smile on my face. They were both my rocks when I worked with them, and seeing them tonight just reinforced how valueable their friendship is to me. I am lucky enough to have this bond with a few of my girls (and some of my boys) 😌 

We went for a lovely dinner at Dishoom Carnaby.  We talked about the good, the bad and the ugly.  I told them about the blog and they were super supportive and encouraging as expected.  I told them about Mr HG, they were proud I finally got back on the proverbial horse. Jiggy even schooled us on Pillow menus. Now some of you may be aware of what a pillow menu is. Rooley and myself found out today.  Now if you re wondering what this is, the answer is as obvious as it sounds. When staying in a nice hotel, there is a menu you can peruse, to choose different types of pillows for a great nights sleep.  Or whatever else you plan on doing in the hotel room. Apparently you can request as many as you like. Kind of like room service, but instead of duck l’orange you get duck feather pillows. Needles to say, Rooley and myself immediately started looking for hotels we could stay at to sample this service.  I only need 1 pillow to sleep with, but given that kind of  choice I’m requesting enough to build a fort. 

Rooley and I did try to discuss the events leading up to the last series of GOT before the new series starts, but as its taken jiggy 10,000 years to only get to season 5 we didnt want to spoil it for her. OMG she doesn’t even know about John Snow yet. Jiggy if you’re reading this - he just buys a farm and starts raising chickens😆

Shockingly I was home by 9:30. Which if you knew what we were like on a usual night out, is a surprise in itself.  I am glad not to have had a late, late one though, not being hungover on a Friday has been a knew tradition for me this year and I’m liking it. 

So thank you ladies for a great night 

Have a great day, remember you are a unicorn, and don’t let anyone shit on your rainbow❤









No comments:

Post a Comment